Tuesday 2 August 2011

Warrior women and Male Heroes.

OK, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away with the warriors and heroes theme, but who cares?

On my other blog I have been discussing warrior women and that got me thinking about my hero.  I guess when you read my other blog you could be forgiven for thinking I don't actually have one, but I do.

In real life my hero is my husband - and of course any member of the armed forces.  My sporting hero is David Beckham and my fictional heroes.....well I have a long list of them; Clark Kent, Luke Skywalker,  Sam and Dean Winchester, Jacob Black and who could not love Wyatt and Chris Halliwell?
From a darker point of view I just love Edward Cullen, Angel, Cole Turner and Anakin Skywalker.

It was a tough choice picking not one but two songs for today's blog post.  The first represents my favourite fictional warrior women and the second is the man (fictional) who I think makes the perfect hero.



No comments:

Post a Comment